Friday, April 17, 2009

linger on your pale blue eyes.


i was always drunk int he summer. so this is rare. i havent really drank since then and im typing with my eyes closed. trying veru hardnot to think of you. just so you know i think this is basically bullshit. i missy ou and im pretty sure you miss me so why arent we together right now? is it because im in canada and youre in white south africa? i miss you so bad i miss your eyes. come beat this dumb boy up for me please. he talks abo ut me and it makes me want to cry for you, no idea why. im not making sense. im drunk. youre far away. i just want you to know that i miss you and that i think about you all the time. i know you do too, you said so before you left. i smell like beer, i smell like you used to. its 12.:21 am. god.

No comments:

Post a Comment